The Universe is so amusing. It seems that for every lesson there’s another lesson that seemingly states the opposite.
1. The more we learn, the more we realise that we don’t know.
2. We have free will yet at the same time, both Christians and mathematicians say that life is preordained.
3. The most powerful way to succeed is through failure.
4. The key to being a great leader is to create leaders.
5. Less is more.
6. Strength and power are created through service not through domination.
7. The key to wisdom is not in knowing what you know but knowing what you don’t know.
8. The more love you show for people, the more enemies you’ll attract.
9. “Do what you love and the money will flow” yet “Don’t make your hobby your day job.”
10. “Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not” vs “meet people where they are and take them where you want them to go.”
11. To take control of our lives we need to let go of control.
12. To be powerful we need to be vulnerable.
13. The only way to stop being ripped off by others is to learn to trust.
14. If we yearn to attain something we’ll never get it but if we stop yearning we’ll get it.
15. The drive for perfection means we will never attain it.
Can you think of any others? Feel free to share them in the comments section.
Kristina Mills is a highly regarded direct response copywriter, marketing strategist, entrepreneur and success strategist having worked with and produced great results for some of Australia's most inspirational entrepreneurs, speakers, event companies, professional services firms, property companies, and internet entrepreneurs. She is the author of Invisible Genius Vol1 and 2, Freelance Copywriting Fast Track Course, Direct Mail Mastery, Web Copy Mastery, Invisible Genius Vol.1 and 2, Mortgage Broker Letters that Sell, Real Estate Letters that Sell, How to Create a Sales Explosion With Every Ad and Letter Your Write. To find out more about how Kristina can help you live your potential, arrange a free 15 minute phone chat.